Monday, November 22, 2010

The Haircut



I was trying to remember the last time I had short hair. I think I lived in Portland and was going to occupational therapy school at Pacific University.  That was 21 years ago. 















Well...it took a while to get up the courage to do it again. 


But, I did it!







It's amazing what a new 'do will do!  It's given me a whole new sassier attitude (much to the chagrin of my husband) and a fresh outlook.  And think of the savings on shampoo! Why did I wait so long?

By the way, I really think this is the best haircut
I've ever had.  I was just coming off one of the worst haircuts I'd ever had, and was a bit leary. 
But, Kim Culver in Missoula at Majestic Madness
Salon is the greatest....especially with curly hair.  
Thanks, Kim!

2 comments: